Cardiovascular disease cvd in older americans imposes a huge burden in terms of mortality morbidity disability functional decline and healthcare costs. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in men aged 65 74 years and the second most common cause of death in women of this age range however heart disease is responsible for disability in only 12 of men and 10 of women. Citation statin therapy reduces cardiovascular disease risk in older people 2019 january 31 . Academiaedu is a platform for academics to share research papers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.