European report on preventing elder maltreatment edited by dinesh sethi sara wood francesco mitis mark bellis bridget penhale isabel iborra marmolejo ariela lowenstein. Elder maltreatment is pervasive throughout the who european region at least 4 million elderly people are estimated to experience maltreatment in any one year and 2500 of them will die each year most countries in the region have an ageing population putting increasing numbers of people at risk. Collaboration with the united nations system health care of the elderly preparations for the world assembly on the elderly 1982 report by the director general. World health organization regional office for europe 2011 european report on preventing elder maltreatment copenhagen who regional office for europe. Academiaedu is a platform for academics to share research papers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.