The journal of gerontological nursing is a monthly peer reviewed journal publishing clinically relevant original articles on the practice of gerontological nursing across the continuum of care in . Gerontologic nursing 5th edition offers comprehensive disorder and wellness coverage to equip you with the essential information you need to provide the best nursing care to older adults. History and evolution burnside 1988 conducted an extensive review of the american journal of nursing ajn for historical materials related to gerontologic nursing. Gerontologic continuing education courses listed in this gerontologic nursing category will inform you about a variety of geriatric related topics that will help you to enhance your nursing practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.