Developing person centred practice nursing outcomes arising from changes to the care environment in residential settings for older people brendan mccormack jan dewing. The research area nursing for older people includes promotion of health prevention of illness relief of suffering and care at the end of life at home in nursing homes or in hospital. Nursing care of older people provides a new contemporary evidence based and practical guide to meeting the holistic health needs of older patients with a clear and engaging style the authors outline a rigorous and robust account of underlying principles and evidence with tools and tips for best nursing practice. 3 ph metro 02 8595 1234 nsw nurses and midwives association 50 odea avenue waterloo nsw 2017 ph regional 1300 067 962 wwwnswnmaasnau
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.