Offshore pioneers describes how brown and root was willing to take on all manner of applied engineering and construction challenges as oil and gas production moved offshore and into harsher and harsher conditions. Offshore pioneers brown root and the history of offshore oil and gas g morris loading unsubscribe from g morris cancel unsubscribe working subscribe subscribed unsubscribe 1 loading . Fifty years ago in november 1947 brown root helped kerr mcgee build the first out of sight land offshore platform that produced oil the date is widely celebrated as the birth of the modern offshore industry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for offshore pioneers brown root and the history of offshore oil and gas at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.