Perspectives on gerontological nursing baines em ed newbury park sage 1991 410 pages 24 softcover perspectives on gerontological nursing is a small but powerful book packed full of . Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Each chapter of this text is written by an expert in gerontological nursing in his her area of specialization it includes discussion of the promotion of healthy ageing and the maintenance treatment and restorative nursing of older adults with actual or potential health care problems. Perspectives gerontological nursing association canada read 388 articles with impact on researchgate the professional network for scientists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.