Underscoring the interdisciplinary nature of aging studies the book encompasses teaching strategies for instructors in such disciplines as counseling family studies gerontology geriatrics medicine psychology public administration public health nursing social work sociology speech pathology and others. Search tips phrase searching you can use double quotes to search for a series of words in a particular order for example world war ii with quotes will give more precise results than world war ii without quotes. Teaching and learning about aging this bibliography provides references on aging teaching about aging organizations related to aging resources for graduate level education in gerontology and online resources for aging education
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.