Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Illustrating how acute medical practice is divided between doctors and nurses this major new ethnography reveals how nurses organise medicine as well as care . Description this book draws attention to how nurses organize ward life in addition to revealing the enormous range of skills that make up the nursing practice the analysis details how nurses conduct does more than deliver care to the individual patients. Buy the conduct of care understanding nursing practice by joanna latimer isbn 9780632055753 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Todos los departamentos selecciona el departamento que quieras buscar
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.