The muscular system is responsible for the movement of the human body attached to the bones of the skeletal system are about 700 named muscles that make up roughly half of a persons body weight. Human body maps muscular system muscular medically reviewed by healthlines medical network on february 4 2015 without muscle humans could not live the primary job of muscle is to move the . The muscular system is a complex network of muscles vital to the human body muscles play a part in everything you do they control your heartbeat and breathing help digestion and allow movement. The 650 muscles in the human body control movement and help to maintain posture circulate blood and move substances throughout the body diseases of the muscular system
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.